Frågor och svar: 271
- ERROR: This memory card does not support recording of XAVC S movies.This error happens when using a memory card that is not fast enough to record the data being saved by camera. An SDXC Memory Card of Class 10 or faster is required to record using the XAVC S format. An exFAT compatible
- The camera takes longer to respond when using the Smart Remote Control appIf the camera is taking too long to respond when trying to use the Smart Remote Control app, update the camera firmware and Smart Remote Control app to the latest version.
- Can I change the SSID or password?By design, the camera creates a unique SSID and password and it cannot be changed. The password for the Wi-Fi® connection is printed on a sticker that is attached to the camera operating guide. If you lost or do
- The SteadyShot function does not work.The SteadyShot function may not work properly when the power has just been turned on, right after you point the camera towards a subject, or when the shutter button has been pressed all the way down without stopping
- Can movies recorded with the camera be transferred to a mobile device?Movies recorded with File Format set to MP4 can be transferred. For some models, movies recorded as XAVC S HD or XAVC S 4K files can also be transferred. NOTES: The File Format setting that enables you to transfer
- RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions.RAW images recorded using the following models have a resolution of 14 bits per pixel. However, resolution is limited to 12 bits under certain shooting conditions. ILCE-7 / ILCE-7R / DSC-RX1 / DSC-RX1R Single-shot