Frågor och svar: 218
- Getting started with your Sony α (Alpha) Camera Are you getting blurred images when shooting in different modes? Not sure which mode to use on your camera? This section gets you started by learning more about the functions of your camera and guides you to take
- Frequently Asked Questions for PlayMemories Home This page introduces Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and useful information for PlayMemories Home. If your questions aren't covered in this article, don't hesitate to type your query in the search bar on the
- Will the LA-EA4 lens mount adapter work with my camera?Yes, the LA-EA4 will work with your camera. NOTES: If your model is NEX-3, NEX-C3, NEX-5 or NEX-VG10E, a firmware update is required for it to work with the LA-EA4 adapter. When the LA-EA4 is attached, the Autofocus
- Camera - Vertical/Horizontal lines on LCD screenIf vertical or horizontal lines appear on the LCD screen as shown below even after setting the camera to any mode, internal damage may have occurred and service may be required.
- The battery will not charge through a USB connection or when connected to the AC adapterThe following are possible causes for when the battery is not charging. Follow the steps below to troubleshoot the issue. If you are using a computer with operating system Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 installed, you
- What is the difference between Auto HDR and DRO?Both functions compensate for the brightness and contrast automatically. Select an appropriate mode for the subject or the shooting conditions as follows. Auto HDR Shoots 3 images with different exposures, and then