Splashtop OS - VAIO Quick Web Access, Version 126.96.36.199 for Microsoft® Windows® 7
This utility will install the originally shipped version of the Splashtop OS - VAIO Quick Web Access for the Sony VAIO® computers listed below.
*** Users can access the Internet without booting into windows by pressing the “WEB” button when your computer is power-off.
IMPORTANT NOTES: PLEASE READ CAREFULLY.
Warning! This utility is only for use with the following Sony VAIO® Computers:
Do not install this utility with any other model of computer (including other Sony computers sold worldwide).
During the installation of this update, be sure that you are logged in as the Administrator or as a user with Administrative rights.
To ensure that no other program interferes with the installation, save all work and close all other programs. The Taskbar should be clear of applications before proceeding.
It is highly recommended that you print out these instructions as a reference during the installation process.
Download And Installation Instructions
Please follow the steps below to download and install the DVABRS-00247046-0042.EXE program.
- Download the DVABRS-00247046-0042.EXE file to a temporary or download directory (please note this directory for reference).
- Go to the directory where the file was downloaded and double-click the DVABRS-00247046-0042.EXE to begin the installation.
- At “User Account Control” click “Yes”
- At “Select Language” please select the language you want to use during the installation and click “OK”
- At “Select Country” please select country you want for this installation and click “Next”
- At the "Welcome to Splashtop OS - VAIO Quick Web Access Setup Program" click “Next”.
- Read the Software License Agreement and click "I Agree".
- At the "Finished" screen, click Finish.
- At “This system must be restarted to complete the installation”, click “OK” to restart the computer
The installation of the Splashtop OS - VAIO Quick Web Access is completed.
- 64 bit
- 253.83 Mb